How Do I..?

Community Outreach

Anyone who is eligible can call the Auglaize County Health Department at 419-738-3410 and sign-up for the safe sleep session. Eligibility requirements: On WIC and/or On Medicaid and/or Other... Read More

Anyone who is eligibile can call the Auglaize County Health Department at 419-738-3410 to sign-up for the car seat class. Eligibility requirements: On WIC and/or On Medicaid and/or Income... Read More

Emergency Preparedness

How to Stay Informed During an Emergency Do you want to know if an emergency is happening in Auglaize County? To stay up to date with current county wide emergency and non-emergency situations, sign up... Read More

How to Prepare for an Emergency Are you, your family, and your pets prepared for an Emergency? Emergency Preparedness starts at home! While nobody can predict when an emergency will happen, there are... Read More

Auglaize County MRC Mission Statement: The mission of the Auglaize County Medical Reserve Corps (AugCoMRC) is to establish a core group of local volunteers who will work to increase emergency... Read More

Nursing Division

To find locations that provide the COVID-19 Vaccine in Ohio, please visit the ODH Coronavirus website to view the interactive map: https://vaccine.... Read More

Head lice, although persistent and frustrating, are extremely treatable, follow our steps on the... Read More

Food Safety

Please fill out a "Temporary FSORFE Form" to sell food at an event or festival.

Please review the information in this packe... Read More

Help Me Grow

Anyone can make referrals to Help Me Grow, please follow the instructions on the "Who can refer to Help Me Grow" page?

WIC Program

Are you caring for an infant/child under the age of 5, pregnant or breastfeeding? Call our office at 419-738-7428 to be screened over the phone. Medicaid is an automatic qualification and ... Read More

Animal Bites or Rabies

Please fill out and mail or fax this animal bite report form to this office.  If you were... Read More

Vital Statistics

Request In Person: Visit our office Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm To expedite the process, you can print out and complete the... Read More

Swimming Pool Inspections

Private Water Systems

Please download the ODH Private Water System Permit, fill it out and return it to this office.   This form can be found by clicking "Environmental Health Division" at the top, and then clicking "... Read More

Use the Ohio Department of Health well driller list and find one near you.   https://odh.... Read More

Use the Ohio Department of Health list of registered pump installers and find one near... Read More

Follow the steps on the Ohio Department of Health website for Private Water System disinfection.... Read More

Household Sewage Treatment Systems

To get your water tested, download and submit the sewage and water evaluation form back to this office.

Please review and submit this sewage complaint form.

This list changes annually and throughout the year.  Please call the office for an accurate list.

Environmental Health Division

You can contact the Auglaize County Trustees at