Please call (419)738-3410 to schedule an appointment, and go to our Family Planning Clinic page for more information.
As of April 11, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 14 confirmed cases, 4 hospitalizations, and 1 death of COVID-19.
ACHD reports the 12th confirmed case is a 72 year old, male who is being treated at a local hospital. The 13th confirmed case is an 82 year old, female who is being treated at a local hospital. The 14th confirmed case is a 53 year old, male who is self isolating at home. All cases had testing completed by privately contracted labs. ACHD will not release any identifiable information about the confirmed cases to protect personal privacy.
COVID-19 is spreading easily among communities. Because this is a new virus, everyone is vulnerable to COVID-19. At this point it is vital to continue social distancing in order to prevent the spread of the virus and limit all non-essential activities. ACHD also strongly recommends the following:
- Stay Home. Stay Safe. Save Lives. Stay home and only go out for essential travel.
- Stay home when you are sick. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, dry cough and shortness of breath. Isolate yourself from other people and call your health care provider.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- The Ohio Department of Health strongly recommends that Ohioans wear cloth face coverings.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean high-touch areas daily using household cleaning spray or wipes according to label directions.
- For up to date information visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.