Please call (419)738-3410 to schedule an appointment, and go to our Family Planning Clinic page for more information.
Immunization Clinic Services Suspended
Beginning March 30th, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD) will be suspending our Immunization Clinic Services for the time being. This decision has been made in order to protect our residents and staff from any potential exposure. Please call our office if you have questions regarding our services and availability.
Although at this time we do not have any confirmed cases in Auglaize County, it is important for us all to make every effort to follow the recommendations/orders from Governor DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health.
At this point it is vital to practice social distancing, a 6 foot distance, to prevent close contact and the potential for spreading the virus. ACHD also strongly recommends:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home and only go out for essential travel.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean high-touch areas daily using household cleaning spray or wipes according to label directions.
- For up to date information visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
Dr. Juan Torres, Medical Director for the Auglaize County Health Department states, “By doing these prevention methods you will protect yourself, your family, your local healthcare workers and first responders during the time of increased demand for health care. You are the most important player in this event! We are in this together. What you do every day for the next few weeks will impact the lives of your family, your neighbors, your community, and the lives of the healthcare workers serving you. Remember your health care workers are at work for you. Please, stay at home for them.”
If you feel that you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), stay home and contact your healthcare provider by phone for guidance.
ACHD will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates as warranted. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact our staff at (419) 738-3410.