To find locations that provide the COVID-19 Vaccine in Ohio, please visit the ODH Coronavirus website to view the interactive map: ... Read More
Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps
The Auglaize County Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps offers Diagnostic and Treatment Programs to help diagnose and assist with treatment for handicapping condition.
For more information contact Polly Downing (419)738-3410, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be under the age of 21.
- Must be an Ohio resident.
- Must be under the care of an approved physician.
- Have a possible medical handicap.
- Have an eligible medical handicap.
- Must be financially eligible.
The programs purpose is to rule out a medically handicapping condition, diagnose a condition, and/or help to develop a plan of treatment.
- Office visits of approved physicians, as well as diagnostic tests that are needed.
- Provide public health nurse services.
- Provide up to 5 in-patient days if needed.
To provide payment for ongoing services related to handicapping condition for medically and financially eligible children.
(including but not limited to):
- Office visits to approved physicians
- Prescription medications
- Hearing Aids
- Medical Equipment
- Public health nursing services