Foreign Travel

Auglaize County Health Department provides residents with information on required and recommended immunizations for traveling outside the United States.  Adult immunizations can be given at the Auglaize County Health Department although some may need to be referred to foreign travel clinics or surrounding health departments for vaccines such as typhoid and yellow fever.  The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) now has a listing of travel clinics around Ohio that offer yellow fever, please see the CDC Search for Yellow Fever Vaccinations Clinics and click on Ohio. 

Residents are given information about precautions they can take to avoid disease and illnesses so they may have a more enjoyable trip.  Residents are urged to call as soon as they know their itinerary to ensure that they are fully immunized before departing.  Residents should check information on outbreaks of concerns prior to departure for international travel.

For more information on international travel health tips and advice, go to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Traveler's Health.