To find locations that provide the COVID-19 Vaccine in Ohio, please visit the ODH Coronavirus website to view the interactive map: ... Read More
The Community Outreach page provides information for local community members and programs that promote good health.
Health Promotion Projects
Specific examples of health promotion projects include:
- participating in the Community Health Assessment
- participating in the Community Health Improvement Plan
- providing education for health professionals
- attending health fairs and outreach events
- providing health education and opportunites to community members
Car Seat Program
Those interested in the Car Seat Program can contact the Health Department at 419-738-3410 to determine eligibility. If eligible, those interested will be added to the class list.
- Car Seat classes are held the last Tuesday of each month at 1:15 PM.
- Car seats available are convertible car seats and booster seats.
- The seat that is received is based on child age, height, and weight.
Each month our staff will add a Community Wellness Calendar and a Wellness Newsletter to this page.
- The Community Wellness Calendar is a list of events, education opportunies, wellness screenings, physical exercise opportunites and more, that is provided to the community to make them aware of the opportunities happening in our community.
- The Wellness Newsletter is a monthly newsletter focusing on different topics throughout the year.
- Both newsletters can be found in the resources tab.